Premium Fresh Tasmania sources the majority of our swedes from the high country surrounding Nietta on the North West Coast. As a result of being grown at higher altitudes, Premium Fresh Tasmania swedes are known to store longer and taste sweeter than produce grown in coastal and low lying areas.
Peeled and then baked, boiled or mashed, they are the perfect accompaniment to roasts and as a diced ingredient in stews and soups.
- Round to oval shape, tapering at the base
- Clean, cream coloured outer skin with a light purple shoulder
- Firm, creamy internal flesh
- All roots and tops completely trimmed
Size and Quality Specifications:
Swedes are generally graded according to the following size specifications:
|Small||45mm - 65mm|
|Medium||65mm - 85mm|
* Other size ranges available on request
Swedes are graded to Premium and No 2 quality specifications
- 10kg bag
* Other packaging options available on request
Pricing is based on current global and Australian domestic market prices at the time of application. Contract prices may be negotiated for long term supply arrangements.
Delivery via refrigerated road or ocean transport, direct to customer, as required.